Learn More about our Caregivers
All Heart Senior caregivers are trained professionals. Choose from the following to find the perfect match for your loved ones.
Private Duty Companion
Private Duty Companions are trained health care professionals. Companionship is provided to ensure safety at home or during outings.
Private Duty Companions do not provide hands on care.
- Household chores;
- Cooking, cleaning, shopping assistance, laundry, trash, recycling.
- Medical appointments, prescription pickups.
- Social outings, book club meetings, fitness centers.
- Travel; transportation to airport, or train reservations.
Home Health Aid
Home Health Aids are trained and certified health care professionals they provide health care to clients in-home. In-home services can including hygiene, exercise routines, monitors client’s condition.
Home Health Aids are are non-licensed trained health care professionals.
- Individual licensed under the state to work under the supervision of a nurse.
- Hands on training, completes home health aid course.
- Can provide some hands on hygiene care; including,
- Support for clients during exercise routines, and aids in client’s overall condition.
Certified Nursing Assistant
Certified nursing assistants (CNA’s) are state licensed nursing assistants.CNA’s are trained and licensed to provide personal care. They can also serve as excellent Home Health Aids or Private Duty Companions.
- Personal care;
- Hygiene, dressing.
- Medication reminders.
- Household chores.
- Medical appointments, travel transportation.
- Social outings.
- All Private Duty and Home Health Aid duties.
If you or your loved one would like more information about in-home companion care or skilled home health services please click on the link below and complete the Request a caregiver form. By completing the form you are under no obligation to use our services, but it allows us to gather some general information in order to serve you better.
Click on the link below to contact us: