Providing Sarasota County with private duty care whether it is a trip to the store or 24-hour care. Having a companion helps prevent accidents before they happen.
•Among older adults, falls are the leading cause of both fatal and nonfatal injuries.
•About half (53%) of the older adults who are discharged for fall-related hip fractures will experience another fall with in six months.
• Fear of falling may cause them to limit their activities, which leads to reduced mobility and loss of physical fitness, and in turn increases their actual risk of falling.
All of our CNA's are experienced, caring, and comply with all state regulations. Our licensed staff participates in regular continuing education classes to continually update their skills and techniques in caring for you and your loved ones.
We are currently accepting new clients. Call us today to discuss your needs. 941-954-6565
We strive to provide the best service to all of our clients. In order to do this, we ask the 5 simple questions to help us assess how we can serve you best:
1. Who needs our services? Is it yourself, a friend, or family member?
2. What type of service do you need? We provide companions, home health aides, and Certified Nursing Assistants.
3. Where will we be providing the service? We can provide individual care in your home, an assisted living facility, or any other facility or location that you need us.
4. When do you need us? We can provide services for as few as 2 hours, or as long as you need us, We have some clients that we have had for several years.
5. Why do you need us? Was someone involved in an accident and only needs short term services, or is someone declining and needs 24 hour care or supervision?
See what other people have to say about us. For us, providing care for our clients is not just what we do ... it's who we are. But don't take our word for it, hear what our clients and family members have to say.
All Heart Senior Care gave excellent care by all HHA’s. they are/were competent, timely, compassionate and caring. Follow up visits by owner/coordinator a plus!! The fact that you followed mother’s schedule and routine very well, has restored her to be independent once again. Will use again should the need arise! A+ Barbara
We, the Karp family can’t say enough about how wonderful you all were over the past month. Life’s crises always arise when you least expect them … but All Heart’s calm and knowledgeable companions offered not only assistance, but much needed comfort, confidence, and calm to our Mom and to us. “Thank you” doesn’t seem nearly sufficient to convey our appreciation and respect for what you do, but thank you, thank you thank you! The Karp Family
They raised you, cared for you, loved you. They took you to your little league games, gymnastics, piano lessons, Boy Scouts, school plays, and to the father/daughter dance. They drove you and your friends everywhere and worried about you every minute that you were not with them.
Now it's your turn. You take them to doctor's appointments, help them with their laundry, cooking, taking their medications, and keeping their home clean. You worry about them just as much as they worried about you. But you also have a job, a family, and only 24 hours in each day.
At All Heart Senior Care, we understand how hard it is to do everything for everyone all the time. That is why we are here to help you manage the load. We provide expert care for seniors who need help with activities of daily living. Call us to see how we can help them......and help you.